Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm Possible!

***MARVELOUS MIND MONDAYS***

Do you have dreams? Do you think positive thoughts on a daily basis?  Do you know what your vision entails?

Have you ever had anyone tell you that you will not accomplish anything? You're worthless? You will never be successful in life?

I must say that I have been blessed to have parents who have always spoken positive reinforcement in my life. It wasn't until adulthood (and some of my teenage years) that I started second guessing myself because I'm not where I desire to be.  But guess what?  It took me a long time to realize that just because I'm not where I'd like to be doesn't mean that my vision can still not be a reality.

Just think if people like Thomas Edison, Tyler Perry, Walt Disney, or Oprah Winfrey allowed "unsuccess" and failure to stop them from moving forward toward their destiny.

As Audrey Hepburn said, "Nothing is impossible.  The word itself says I'm Possible." ...And so are you. It's time to believe in yourself even if no one else does. YOU ARE POSSIBLE!!!

Photo credit: www.fashionbymayhem.com

LIVE UNVEILED

No comments:

Post a Comment