Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Live to Serve.


I was using the Siri function on my phone this morning and just playing around I told her "Thank You". Her response? "I Live to Serve". My iPhone literally and unexpectedly ministered to me! We have so many desires and goals that we want to achieve in life, but my iPhone reminded me this morning that our dreams and aspirations must include service. Who will we help today? It could be a small gesture, a smile, or simply a helping hand. Jesus served (and obviously my phone does too) and in order to be like Him, we must follow in his footsteps by being a servant. I live to serve. Do you?

Thank you to my iPhone for this important and informative message. You really were on point today. 

Photo credit: My iPhone :)

LIVE UNVEILED

No comments:

Post a Comment